Unwind and relax at our Spa
Wellness & Spa
In our prestigious wellness centre the relaxation of the guests of the Grand Visconti Palace is entrusted to the experienced hands of a team of professionals. There are a number of elements that differentiate us from the other wellness centres in the centre of Milan: the 120sqm covered pool which overlooks the park, the sauna, the steam bath, the Jacuzzi baths and the four treatment rooms create a superb wellness oasis in which to regenerate body and soul at any time of day.
Massages & Treatments
For those who wish to experience moments of total relaxation and beauty, the range of treatments includes a wide choice of massages, together with a large selection of face and body treatments combined with the latest in beauty technology, such as pulsed light therapy (IPL), low frequency ultrasound diathermy and oxygen facials.
For more information please visit our dedicated wellness centre website
With huge, full-length windows overlooking the flowerbeds of the park, the large 120sqm pool is the ideal place to take a relaxing break. The water temperature is maintained at a pleasant 31°. The thermal zone is completed by a steam bath, a sauna and a circular jacuzzi bath. Swimming caps must be worn in the pool.
CHILDREN UNDER 16 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
Monday to Friday: 7:00-22:00
Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays: 10:00-20:00
CHILDREN'S TIMETABLE (under 16):
- Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:30
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays: 10:00 to 17:30
2014 prices for entry to thermal zone for in house guests are:
- Single entry: € 10,00
- Two persons entry: € 15,00
- Children 5 and under: € 5,00
- Children over 6: € 10,00
2014 prices for entry to thermal zone for external guests. Prices include a large towel.
- Single entry (up to 2 hours): € 30,00
- Day pass: € 50,00
- Weekend pass: € 85,00
- Monthly pass: € 400,00
- Monthly pass weekends only: € 250,00
- Three-monthly pass: € 650,00
- Three-monthly weekend pass: € 500,00
- Biannual pass: € 900,00
- Biannual weekend pass: € 700,00
- Annual pass: € 1.600,00
- Annual weekend pass: € 1.000,00
- Annual pass (lunchtimes only - 12.00/15.00): € 950,00
- Entry for 2 hours including 30 minute massage: € 90,00
- Entry for 2 hours including 50 minute massage: € 110,00
- Set of 15 entry passes: € 350,00
- Set of 20 entry passes: € 400,00
- Set of 30 entry passes: € 550,00
- Children 5 and under: € 15,00
- Children over 6: € 30,00