A refined city resort closed to the city center
A short walk from Porta Romana, the hotel is located on the site of one of Milan's historic industrial buildings.
how to arrive
How to find us
The hotel is located 150m from the LODI T.I.B.B. Metro stop (line 3 – yellow), 4 km from Milan Central Station, 8km from Milan Linate airport and a couple of kilometres from the junction of the main motorways (A1 and A4).
- Autostrada del Sole (A1) exit Corvetto from the East ring road.
- Autostrada Milano Venezia (A4) exit Corvetto from the East ring road.
- Metropolitan: Line 3 (yellow). Stop Lodi T.I.B.B., 150m.
- Bus: 90 - 91 - 92 100m.
- Mainline railway: Milan Central Station, 4km.
- Northern Railway: Cadorna station, 4km.
- Metropolitan Line 3 stop Lodi T.I.B.B: 150m
- City centre: 1,9km
- Main railway station: 5km
- Milan Linate Airport: 8km
- Milan Malpensa Airport: 60km
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport: 55km
- Autostrada del Sole (A1): 2km
- Autostrada A7 (MI-GE): 3km
- Fieramilano city: 8km
- Rho-Pero trade fair zone: 22km
"New Year's Eve"Package
"Milan Shopping and Fashion City" Package
Grand Visconti Palace
Viale Isonzo, 14
20135 Milan - Italy
Tel.: +39 02 54 03 41
Fax: +39 02 54 06 95 23