In our prestigious wellness centre the relaxation of the guests of the Grand Visconti Palace is entrusted to the experienced hands of a team of professionals. There are a number of elements that differentiate us from the other wellness centres in the centre of Milan: the 120sqm covered pool which overlooks the park, the sauna, the steam bath, the Jacuzzi baths, the fitness area and the four treatment rooms create a superb wellness oasis in which to regenerate body and soul at any time of day.
The access to SPA area has an additional cost. Wearing a swimming cap is compulsory for hygiene reasons.
Massages & Treatments
For those who wish to experience moments of total relaxation and beauty, the range of treatments includes a wide choice of massages, together with a large selection of face and body treatments combined with the latest in beauty technology, such as pulsed light therapy (IPL), low frequency ultrasound diathermy and oxygen facials.
For more information: email@example.com or +39 02 54069518
With huge, full-length windows overlooking the flowerbeds of the park, the large 120sqm pool is the ideal place to take a relaxing break. The water temperature is maintained at a pleasant 30°. The thermal zone is completed by a steam bath, a sauna and a circular jacuzzi bath.
SWIMMING CAP MUST BE WORN IN THE POOL. CHILDREN UNDER 16 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- Monday to Friday: 7:00-22:00
- Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays: 10:00-20:00
CHILDREN'S TIMETABLE (under 12):
- Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:30
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays: 10:00 to 17:30
2016 prices for entry to thermal zone for in house guests are:
- Single entry: € 10,00
- Two persons entry: € 15,00
- Children 12 and under: € 5,00
2016 prices for entry to thermal zone for external guests. Prices include a large towel.
- Single entry (up to 2 hours): € 30,00
- Day pass: € 50,00
- Weekend pass: € 85,00
- Monthly pass: € 400,00
- Monthly pass weekends only: € 250,00
- Three-monthly pass: € 650,00
- Three-monthly weekend pass: € 500,00
- Biannual pass: € 900,00
- Biannual weekend pass: € 700,00
- Annual pass: € 1.600,00
- Annual weekend pass: € 1.000,00
- Annual pass (lunchtimes only - 12.00/15.00): € 950,00
- Entry for 2 hours including 30 minute massage: € 90,00
- Entry for 2 hours including 50 minute massage: € 110,00
- Set of 15 entry passes: € 350,00
- Set of 20 entry passes: € 400,00
- Set of 30 entry passes: € 550,00
- Children 5 and under: € 15,00
- Children over 6: € 30,00